Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015,
counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter
founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered
in the heart of Porto, with offices in London and Guimarães,
currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and
buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences,
among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards
and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including
the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which
agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Emilio Pucci,
and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we proud ourselves in delivering polished products and never compromise on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Help us shape our product by being a source of novel ideas.
- While we enjoy the freedom to think long-term, without the pressure to take shortcuts, our drive is to deliver valuable software and processes. Understand the business.
- Helping us boost our design culture
- Collaborating on product and design decisions both before and during the development phase.
- Producing wireframes and prototypes to guide not only the development phase but also the decision-making process.
- Working on both web and mobile apps, for a great variety of screen sizes.
- Hand-tailoring the experience of each product to its particular audience.
- Being proud of the work you produce, always raising your voice if the result is anything but top-notch.
- Having an iterative mindset: you're not afraid of trying different solutions even though you know some of them might never come to life.
- Ability to navigate uncharted waters. Made-to-order is a new market so there isn't any precedent for you to follow, you'll be the one defining the state-of-the-art.
- Skillful in quickly and effectively deconstruct feedback, producing simple yet impressive interfaces and interactions.
- Be familiar with some of the common design and illustration tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Principle, Sketch or Zeplin.
- Being on top of the latest industry trends, not only regarding design but also software, tools, and processes.
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Great communication skills. You're used to pitching your ideas concisely and passionately.
- Experience in or passion for working on a product company, where you must maintain a long-term focus and build on top of your past work.
- A public portfolio we can take a look at.
- Familiarity with the RAIL model or similar web usability guidelines.
- Experience or a taste for video editing.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).