Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with teams in London and Los Angeles, it currently counts with 30+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to interact and buy fashion products, across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embedded experiences, among others). In addition to it, PlatformE is defining new processes and tech tools across the entire value chain in order to enable made-to-order and more sustainable ways of production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which comprise well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
We’re proud of delivering polished tech products and never compromise on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Identify and propose potential business partners;
- Work together with the CEO and the rest of the supply-chain team in managing On-Demand operations
- Assess financial and operational viability of a given set-up of the supply chain
- Define prices, lead-times and quality levels between all stakeholders, namely brand and manufacturer
- Serve as liaison between production and logistics partners
- Manage operation processes with partners
- Senior level position
- 4-5 years minimum experience in a position related to the fashion industry
- Previous experience with brands or organizations related to the fashion industry, factories or retailers involved in managing relationships between stakeholders
- Ability to summarize, structure ideas and multitasking
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Have strong analytical skills to understand and model a basic P&L statement and adapt according to the practical cases brand-by-brand
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).