Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in and London, currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we proud ourselves in delivering polished products and never compromise on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Manage and nurture client relationships by meeting contractual commitments and exceed their expectations;
- Take care of customer success and long-term relationship;
- The ability to provide an advisory role to the clients and to influence them accordingly to the company's strategy;
- Be able to understand PlatformE's tech offer and promote improvements and client advancements based on tech roadmap;
- Provide dedicated account management to existing clients;
- Be constantly aware of changing trends, and what the fashion, marketplace, retail, technology is offering within our sector and liaise with the functional areas and the client;
- Find new opportunities and create strategies to increase organic growth (within current and past customers);
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Tech platform management and configuration for post delivery projects: pricing, operational setup, quality control, client email list, rules, reporting, etc.
- Reporting and business review to both th operational team and clients;
- Negotiate price and contractual conditions with clients. Write and adapt client's contracts accordingly;
- Obtain, review and process orders. Ensure timely payments for our services.
- At least 6 years of work experience in account management;
- Proven track record in increasing sales organically;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Autonomous worker with high sense of responsibility and team player;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Nice to Have
- Master’s degree in business management or engineering;
- An analytical mind with a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to juggle between multiple accounts at the same time and set priorities;
- Previous experience with luxury brands;
- Previous working background in a tech company;
- Second language: French or/and Italian.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).