Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in London, currently counts 35+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, and embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Hermès, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we are proud of ourselves for delivering polished products and never compromising on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Help maintain 24/7 uptime service level in PlatformE's IT infrastructure.
- Solve both hardware, software, and network issues coming from multiple stakeholders.
- Plan and execute the expansion of Platforme's IT infrastructure.
- Facilitate sharing and transfer of knowledge and training regarding the process and tool.
- Create and manage digital accounts for Platforme's employees and clients.
- At least 2 years of experience in the management of IT infrastructure.
- High school degree, with a preference for tech-related specialization.
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Being eager to learn and use new tools and automate tasks whenever possible.
- A commitment to producing high-quality work at a constant pace.
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot issues from others.
- Understanding of hardware details and obsession with details.
- Sense of fulfillment with helping others with their tech problems.
- Love for technology and passion for everything related to hardware.
Nice to Have
- Some work that speaks for itself, might include pet projects, open-source, or Stack Overflow contributions.
- Stress-proof mindset, able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Interest in understanding the Tech-Fashion business space.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- A highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Free Gym membership.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).
- Hybrid workplace model.
- Stock options plan.
- High-end equipment.
- Mobile phone.