Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in London, currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we proud ourselves in delivering polished products and never compromise on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Take responsibility for the individual tasks to which is assigned.
- Be proactive looking for answers to daily challenges.
- Have an eye for detail and be faithful in the 3D representation.
- Model, texture and render objects with high quality.
- Work closely with the other members of the team in exploratory projects.
- Ability to work and adapt to deadline-driven projects.
- Being able to work well both collaboratively and independently.
- At least two years of experience working with 3D projects.
- General Knowledge in the 3D process from modeling to render.
- Experience in Maya (preferential) or blender.
- Experience with high-poly meshes.
- Ease in image manipulation, and color correction (Good photoshop skills)
- Demonstrable knowledge of lighting principles, color correction, rendering, and composition.
- Sensitivity for the study and recreation of materials and shaders.
- Must have a portfolio/body of work that shows experience in 3d projects.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Substance
- Experience working with python
- Experience working with Vray
- Experience working with CLO
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).