Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015,
counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter
founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered
in the heart of Porto, with offices in London and Guimarães,
currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and
buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences,
among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards
and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including
the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which
agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Emilio Pucci,
and Nicholas Kirkwood.
At the heart of this, it's Platforme Tech, the team with the sole purpose of producing the core technology that helps our clients transition to a "dynamic product as a service" vision.
- Help us shape our product by being a source of novel ideas.
- While we enjoy the freedom to think long-term, without the pressure to take shortcuts, our drive is to deliver valuable software and processes. Understand the business.
- Producing the future-proof technology behind the SDK's that our clients use to build their own unique product customization experiences, as well as the logistics that back them up.
- Creating the software that fuels Platforme's inner workings and processes, from mobile or web apps to plugins for 3D computer graphics applications.
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Being comfortable working across the stack (both back-end or front-end), even if you need a little push.
- Being eager to learn and use new tools and languages.
- A commitment to producing high-quality work at a constant pace.
Nice to Have
- Experience with, and appreciation for, using Python to build services.
- Understanding how to write unit tests.
- A sense for picking suitable data structures and algorithms.
- An interest in computer graphics.
- Some work that speaks for itself, which might include pet-projects, open-source or Stack Overflow contributions.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).