Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in and London, currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we proud ourselves in delivering polished products and never compromise on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Manage new and on-going projects with a portfolio of brands.
- Manage and nurture client relationships by meeting contractual commitments and exceed their expectations.
- Understand and translate project and business needs into working requirements.
- Lead the definition of the scope and project objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for the development and operational team.
- Communicate status, feedback and client’s concerns within the project team.
- Project delivery and responsability for pricing, operational setup, quality control and delivery reporting.
- Manage project tasks, that include: planning, budget, monitoring progress, as well as documentation and communication with stakeholders.
- Plan and implement operational routines with discipline to optimize project level execution and delivery with excellence.
- Be part of a larger committee that executes and delivers the project as a whole.
- At least 4 years of work experience in project management
- Master’s degree in business management or engineering
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Autonomous worker with high sense of responsibility and team player.
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Nice to Have
- An analytical mind with a strong attention to detail.
- Relevant and specific experience of project management and delivery management in a technology start-up.
- Previous experience with luxury brands.
- Experience with agile/SCRUM project management methodologies.
- Previous working background in a tech company
- Second language: French or/and Italian.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).