Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015,
counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter
founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered
in the heart of Porto, with offices in London and Guimarães,
currently counts with 25+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and
buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, embed experiences,
among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards
and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including
the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which
agglomerate well-known brands such as Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Emilio Pucci,
and Nicholas Kirkwood.
At the heart of this is Platforme Tech, the team with the sole
purpose of producing the core technology that helps our clients
transition to a "dynamic product as a service" vision.
- Help us shape our product by being a source of novel ideas.
- While we enjoy the freedom to think long-term, without the pressure to take shortcuts, our drive is to deliver valuable software and processes. Understand the business.
- Designing and implementing manual tests across different browsers according to the acceptance criteria, resorting to techniques such as
exploratory testing when necessary.
- Designing and implementing manual tests across different browsers according to the acceptance criteria, resorting to techniques such as exploratory testing when necessary.
- Participating in bug reporting, fixing and re-testing flow.
- Planning and owning the quality assurance process, including defining areas of focus as a way to anticipate problems.
- Able to work with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of quality standards.
- If it makes sense, automate some of the functional test cases you developed
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having the ability to prioritize your own work, as well as the bugs to be fixed, based on business knowledge.
- Being comfortable testing a heterogenous application landscape, even if it's mostly about web applications.
Nice to Have
- Experience with consumer-facing web applications.
- Proficient with Chrome Dev Tools or equivalent.
- Used to cross-browser testing.
- Proficient with UI automated testing through Selenium WebDriver.
- Comfortable testing REST APIs.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- The drive to being kept up-to-date with the newest quality methodologies and testing technologies.
- ISTQB certified.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).